buy Juvederm Volux online
The new Juvéderm® VOLUX® will allow patients to improve the chin and jaw contours, offering facial definition that can last for up to 2 years.
What is Volux?
Volift utilises VYCROSS™ technology; an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight HA to improve the cross-linking efficiency of HA chains. The cross-linking enables a low concentration of Hyaluronic acid to provide effective natural long-lasting results, alongside minimal swelling and bruising.
What is in the box?
2 x 1ml syringes
What can Juvéderm® VOLUX® with lidocaine be used for?
Improve the chin and jaw contours, offering facial definition that can last for up to 2 years
What type of results are expected?
Studies have shown that after 18 months, 62% of patients were positive about their new jawline definition. 95% were satisfied just three months after treatment.
What are the associated side effects with Juvéderm® VOLIFT® with lidocaine?
Common symptoms such as swelling, bruising and redness can occur at the site of gel injection. Resolution is usually within one week.
Juvederm Volux is an injectable filler consisting of hyaluronic acid. It is developed and manufactured by a Dublin-based pharmaceutical company known as Allergan. Juvederm is indicated for treating volume loss in the chin and jawline. This helps to enhance the overall facial definition. Juvederm Volux can also be used for non-surgical rhinoplasty.
What are the features of buy Juvederm Volux online?
- Lidocaine integration: Juvederm Volux is infused with lidocaine, which allows for a comfortable treatment experience.
- Vycross technology: The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Volux is produced using a proprietary technology called Vycross, which enhances its cross-linking efﬁciency.
- High concentration of hyaluronic acid: Juvederm Volux contains the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid among Juvederm products, therefore is able to provide more visible results.
What accessories/items come with buy Juvederm Volux online?
- four 27G 0.5-inch disposable needles
- two graduated, pre-filled syringes
- one set of traceability labels
- package insert
How does this product work?
Juvederm Volux provides projection and contouring for the jawline and chin area, helping to address age-related facial volume loss.
What are the ingredients of buy Juvederm Volux online?
- cross-linked hyaluronic acid (25 mg)
- lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg)
- Do not use Juvederm Volux in combination with dermabrasion, deep chemical peels or laser treatment. If the inflammatory reaction produced is significant, avoid injecting surface peels.
- Avoid injecting Juvederm Volux into the lips, glabellar region, or the periorbital area (including the crow’s feet, eyelid and undereye area).
- Do not inject Juvederm Volux intravascularly (i.e. into the blood vessels), as this can potentially result in occlusion of the vessels,