buy Juvederm Volite online promises smoothness and absence of lines.
What is Volite?
VOLITE delivers skin quality improvements, including hydration and elasticity. In a clinical trial of 131 patients, one month after treatment, 96% of patients’ cheeks were smoother and 91% of patients reported increased satisfaction. Results were maintained at six months, where patients reported they could see significant improvements in skin hydration.
Volite utilises VYCROSS™ technology; an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight HA to improve the cross-linking efficiency of HA chains. The cross-linking enables a low concentration of Hyaluronic acid to provide effective natural long-lasting results, alongside minimal swelling and bruising.
Multiple treatments are not required with Volite.
What is in the box?
2 x 1ml syringes
Who should not use buy Juvederm Volite online?
Pregnant or lactating women should not use Juvéderm® VOLITE®.
If you are considering Juvéderm® VOLITE®, inform your Physician of any previous permanent products or body enhancing products you have used. You should also make them aware of any allergies, immune diseases and infections you have. Similarly if you have hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid.
The treatment should not be used in conjunction with any skin treatments including laser or dear abrasion treatment.
The subcutaneous filler JUVEDERM VOLITE with LIDOCAINE is an innovative remedy for skin rejuvenation, developed by the world-famous company “Allergan”. This filler is based on hyaluronic acid, that is created by the exclusive patented technology “VYCROSS”. It provides smoothness, firmness and deep hydration to the skin. “VYCROSS” technology makes it possible to synthesize molecules with a special cross-linking. This makes the active substance JUVEDERM VOLITE with LIDOCAINE from one side more plastic, from the other – quite resistant to biodegradation.
Cosmeticians outline such main advantages of JUVEDERM VOLITE with LIDOCAINE applying:
- Prolonged effect. This filler complexly restores and rejuvenates the skin condition for 6-9 months, without the need for additional injections.
- Good compatibility. JUVEDERM VOLITE with LIDOCAINE is allowed to combine with BOTOX, with correctors to increase the volume of the face, with the tools for peeling. The filler can be used one and a half months after the filament lifting.
- Simplicity and convenience of injection. The procedure usually takes from 30 to 45 minutes. Due to the presence of the anesthetic, the injection is painless.
- Multi-purpose. The product is used to improve the quality of the skin of the face, neck, and hands.
- Versatility. The regenerating gel is suitable for patients of different age groups, mainly for people over 25 years of age.