buy Disposable Respirators
Buy N95 face masks to inhibit the spread of infectious disease, including COVID-19. Help your staff, patients and family protect themselves and place your order today! You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Please note that this item ships from a separate warehouse and requires an additional shipping cost that will be applied. Your account manager will confirm with you before processing your order. Please note that item may differ from picture.
What is an N95 face mask?
N95 face masks are advanced respirator masks that filter 95% of all airborne microbes, including from COVID-19, pollution, dust, germs, allergies, smoke, ash, PM 2.5 and more. They are non-irritating, non-toxic and fabric based, and do not resist oil.
These disposable masks are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), and CE-certified.
- Filtration efficiency: ≥95%. Proven and tested to filter 95% of airborne microbial and inert particles.
- Execution standard: NIOSH-42CFR84. Proven to pass safety and health regulatory standards in the United States.
- Headband design style: two polyurethane headbands secure the mask to the face and ensure a tight seal.
- Ultrasonic welding technology: this process converts friction heat into durable polymer compounds that resist infiltrations to successfully block out air particles.
- Odorless: eliminates and filters all odor-emitting particles.
- Exhalation valve: facilitates easy entrance and exit of air particles for maximum breathing comfort.
- Material: innermost and outermost layers are made of quality non-woven fabric, while the inner filtration layers are melt-blown electrostatic micro-filtration material.
- Functions: quality filtration, smooth ventilation, effective prevention against COVID-19 and other air contaminants.
How does this product work?
The innermost and outermost layers absorb and retain moisture. The electrostatic filtration layer blocks 95% of the smallest air particles. The inner meltblown filter effectively separates PM2.5 fine particles such as dust, pollen, gases, and bacteria.
What are buy Disposable Respirators made of?
- High-quality non-woven fabric
- Electrostatic fabric filter
- Meltblown activated carbon filter
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do N95 face masks last?
A single N95 face mask can be used for up to 8 hours and should be changed regularly.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
buy Disposable Respirators contaminated with blood, nasal and respiratory secretions, and other bodily fluids must be discarded immediately. Face masks that have been in close contact with a person or area that is co-infected with an infectious disease must be disposed of as often as precautionary guidelines suggest.