What is Bocouture?
Bocouture (1×50 Units)is a popular choice by patients, under the age of 65, to remove the vertical frown lines in between their eyebrows. Constant frowning is caused by muscular contraction which is difficult for patients to control or prevent by themselves.
How does Bocouture (1×50 Units) work in the body?
buy Bocouture (1×50 Units) helps to relax muscles, by initially blocking the nerve impulses. Bocouture is injected into the muscle area to relax muscles by preventing the constant contraction of them. This effect is reversible and temporary and requires further treatments to maintain its longevity, making it a safe option for patients who choose this medicine.
The desired results enable patients to feel psychologically comfortable with their appearances and emotional wellbeing.
When will results first start to be visible?
Improvement is observed between 2-3 days, however full effects can be seen on day 30.
How long will the result last?
Effects can last for up to 4 months following treatment, hence Bocouture being a temporary reversible solution for many patients.
What side effects are associated with Bocouture?
Muscle weakness and dizziness are possible side effects caused with administration of Bocouture. Patients who operate machinery or are considering driving following treatment should be made aware of this to avoid any possible injury.
Muscle tenderness, itching and swelling are other possible side effects. Side effects common to pre-injection anxiousness include nausea, tinnitus, and temporary vasovagal reactions.
Who should not use buy Bocouture ?
Professional medical advice should be sought first if you experience any of the following:
- if bleeding of any type occurs
- if you are receiving anticoagulant therapy
- if you suffer from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or other diseases linked to peripheral neuromuscular dysfunction
- if you’re muscles show any weakness or atrophy.
- the retail brand of CFL Health Solutions Ltd, an authorized wholesale distributor regulated by the Medicines and Health Regulatory Authority (MHRA) in the UK.Providing on 3 European sites and with a global reach thanks to our superior logistics expertise, prides itself on its price, supply capabilities and service and as a result, we have a very loyal customer base and growing satisfied customers who are coming back to us repeatedly.We supply all major brand names, including fentanil, insomnia, pain killers , pills form, and many other products. If you can not see a product you are looking for, please email us and we will source it for you. We also have our own products, and can represent quality tested products on behalf of manufacturers looking for retail distribution and / or launch via our platform.